Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garnier Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll-on




Garnier Light Eye Roll-On is another Garnier product that I am totally in love with. It has double effect on dark circles and bags : It covers your dark circles very well as well as hydrating and soothing your eye area. It contains caffeine (stimulating action) and lemon extract (clarifying properties) and the massaging ball offers a complete care combining immediate soothing of the tired eye area and covering/ illuminating dirk circles and bags. The formula also contains UV protection for the eye contour.




Easily applied with its roller...








Once rolled onto the eye area, it blends easily and smoothly. I, personally, use my ring finger to blend gently, I want to blend it with my skin… not rub it away! 


Once blended, I’m pretty happy with the effect. I’ll definitely be carrying this in my makeup bag for touch-ups throughout the day. Oh, one more thing: Very important and hugely positive. No creasing! I even layered it for more coverage and didn’t notice it seeping into the fine lines at all. And it definitely soothes... I love it! Don't forget to fix it with your light colored face powder. Its staying power definitely improves that way.




It has 2 shades : light, and medium/dark. I recommend light one. Whatever your skin colour may be, light shade is better for illuminating effect.





A must have with or without make-up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...